Tuesday 7 June 2011

My Favorite Restaurant.

     Let me introduce my favorite restaurant in Calgary.  It is Japanese ramen(noodle) restaurant, Muku.  I was recommended this restaurant and went in April for the first time.  Muku has three main variations of the soup; miso based soup, pork bone soup and soy sauce based soup.  I have eaten the miso ramen and pork bone ramen.  These ramens are so delicious and the price of ramen is reasonable.  I am very glad because I didn't expect that I could eat delicious ramen in Canada.  I already went there three times.  If you are interested in Mku, try it!

1 comment:

  1. I know about this restaurant, but I've never been there. I really like tasty ramen so I need to try it! Thanks for the recommendation.

    Corrections:
    These kinds of ramen are so delicious and the price of ramen is reasonable. (ramen is uncountable)

    ReplyDelete