Tuesday 14 June 2011

Crime and Safety

     I live in Calgary about two months and felt that Calgary is safer than Japan.  I hear bad news like theft case and murder case everyday in Japan, but haven’t still heard it in Calgary.  There are safe area and bad safe one in county of any place, but I think Calgary is very safe.  When I was high school student, I had a dreadful experiences several times (I have met stokers and flashers).  Since then, I don’t go out alone at night, contact my parents scrupulous and always carry a security buzzer.  I hope the all countries to become the livable world without offenders.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience in high school. I hope the police were able to catch the offenders!

    Corrections:
    I've lived in Calgary about two months and feel that Calgary is safer than Japan.

    There are safe areas and unsafe ones in any country, but I think Calgary is very safe.

    ReplyDelete