Monday 30 May 2011

If I Get 10 Million Dollars!

     If I can get $10 million in the lottery, I'll use some money for my parents first.  Because I am dependent on my parents, I want to be dutiful to them.  For instance, I'll buy them a big house.  Also I'll ask my parents' opinion to go on a trip together.  For myself, I want to invite my friends and to do my long-cherishes dream overseas wedding.  However, even if I grant these wish, the money will be left over.  But I don't want to lead on idle life.  While I work, I want to spend money only doing really necessary for me.  I imagined myself as millionaire, I may spend the life without being troubled with money.  Should I challenge a public lottery once...?

4 comments:

  1. good post you've nice ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you do Kiji? Just read and comment ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have a very mature attitude towards money. If you ever win money, you'll spend it wisely. A lot of people just waste it!

    Corrections:
    While I work, I want to spend money only doing things that are really necessary for me.

    Should I play a public lottery once...?

    ReplyDelete