Monday 4 July 2011

The Interpreter Review.

     I received the novel, and I have looked over it.  I felt that it was difficult for me because it had many characters, so I took time to understand characters.  However, there were some thrilling scenes and I was absorbed in the novel when I read in detail.  I think these scenes that in the bus that runs after the terrorist and the bus exploded are the highlight of a film.  In addition, I was surprised because the President assassination plot was making by himself.  It was serious contents, but I was able to enjoy  the suspense on the rare stage named the United Nations for me.

1 comment:

  1. I remember when I watched the movie for the first time, I was surprised by the ending. I think you gave some very strong reasons why you enjoyed the book!

    Corrections:
    I think these scenes that are on the bus that runs after the terrorist and the bus exploding are the highlights of the film.

    In addition, I was surprised because the President's assassination plot was made by himself.

    ReplyDelete